Our Assisted Living program provides support for aging adults who want to remain independent but need some help with daily activities. This health service is available to residents at The Sequoias San Francisco and is also open to non-residents who meet the Clinical Admission Criteria.
Our dedicated staff is here 24-hours a day providing comfort and security. Patients can expect things such as assistance with bathing, medication management and other daily activities.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and eating
- Assistance with medication management
- Assistance with standby mobility
- Monitoring of special health care needs by trained, qualified staff of caring professionals
- A variety of apartments and rooms are available
- A full calendar of social, educational, cultural, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Snacks always available
- Dietitian on staff to monitor dietary needs
Our experienced professionals will walk you through the admission process. They’ll be with you every step of the way, long after you have moved in. Contact us now to see our list of HMO and PPO advantage plans.
We accept Medicare and several insurances. We are not participants in the MediCal program. We also accept private pay.
To learn more about Assisted Living for those who are not currently a resident, please contact:
Janey Dobson MPH, Director of Sequoia Living Health Services, Marketing
(415) 351-7956 (office)
(415) 351-7963 (fax)